In 2012 we might probably redesign our website and whilst we were talking to several web agencies and explained our web strategies one of these agencies wanted to know more about the strategies of our blog. When we explained why we do post interviews with regards to fashion designers and fashion bloggers they asked us why we did not yet approach ‘Notorious Mag‘ … to be honest, this blog was new to us, now not anymore, as we could get hold of Ms. Selma Schönburg and were able to share our questions with her.
Enjoy a new fashion blogger …
1. Please try to describe yourself in just 10 words!
49. Married. Kids. Catholic. Brazilian. Brand Developer. Blogger. Bossy. Joyous.
2. Tell us a bit about your blog ‘notorious’ and what it is all about!
I have been working with fashion blogs and social medias since 2004. In Brazil, I developed the entire repositioning and a whole web based platform for the São Paulo Fashion Week, as well as the FFW Mag. So that the idea to have an own online magazine about everything beautiful and relevant, in fashion, design, lifestyle, was actually born long time ago, but Notorious Mag started officially in June 2011.
I didn’t want to make a super hip-edgy-fashion blog, I didn’t want to show my wardrobe or my styling skills, I just want to show what, in my opinion, talented people are doing (famous or not) and what the city has to offer in that sense. It doesn’t matter if the stuff is mainstream or underground, both are welcome and both are blended here. And as I am in Vienna, the city with its designers, creative people, special addresses, is the background of everything.
3. Why and when did you start with this blog?
5. Have you ever come across a fashion blog that you thought was interesting and if yes, which one and why?
Everyday I look at many many good blogs. Internet is about quantity and therefore you find quality. I like a lot the fashion and lifestyle blog of Shin Park blog called ‘Park&Cube‘ (www.parkandcube.com)
6. What is your personal opinion about exploring a blog? Does it make sense and if yes, why?
Internet is part of my daily life, it’s my source of information, my way to communicate, my tool of work, and slowly but surely it is also becoming my TV connection!!!
9. Do you see any trends in the fashion industry which you would like to share with us?
I thing very important is to understand the new way of buying. You can read more about it on Notorious.
10. Any comments you would like to share with us?
Notorious is one of the best ranking fashion blogs in Austria, and I am very glad to be interviewed and share our history with you, and hope this will bring more attention to bloggers in the lifestyle segment. Thanks for the opportunity!